Anyone hungry in the DC area?

Well it sounds like we definitely need to chat. Email me when you can. I'm not on here a lot. donotpostyouremail@readthetermsandrules.com. I'm Kirk. I actually work at a hotel here in DC and I am a hotel manager so I run my department and come and go as I please when it is slow. I may just have to show you some videos too:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats next is my laying you on your back in bed and sucking your warm, sweet pussy through your panties until right before you cum. And then I slide the tip of my dick in you and let you jerk me off in your pussy and I finger fuck your tight, hot lil asshole and suck and bite your perfect pink nipples:)

As soon as your done standing over me in bed, fingering your hot pussy and let your cum squirt down my throat. Stand over me as I tongue your asshole. Get your fingers nice and creamy and let me suck your cream from them as you stroke me.

Your long black tounge in my ass. mmmmmm...sounds like we are gonna go at it for awhile... will you take me at your hotel? Hubby needs to know where to book. I know you are working on that with him.....

Yes we can play here but I would definitely need to be discreet as hell. Or we can go to the last hotel that I was at. The Washington Plaza hotel. That one we can really play around in. Security is very laxed. I used to fuck guests in our garage and the stair wells there. hehe
Or we can just do it here and I can sneak up to your room and fuck you 4 or 5 times a day while I work. I bet your body is sexy as fuck too abby. Can you send me a pic or two? Just curious.

Oh baby. You have me so fucking hard im oozing precum. I just sent you a pic through Brians phone. I hope you like it:)

Back