anyone heard of or played with a public figure?

Think the statute of limitations passed on both:

- A woman who did the morning traffic reports for a top-30 media market for 20+ years. By the time I met her, she moved onto something else
- One of the Real Housewives who was going through a public divorce. Didn’t know who she was until the guy who brought her over to get fucked asked “if I knew who that was?” The quizzical look on my face gave it away.
You signed NDAs or something?

Think the statute of limitations passed on both:

- A woman who did the morning traffic reports for a top-30 media market for 20+ years. By the time I met her, she moved onto something else
- One of the Real Housewives who was going through a public divorce. Didn’t know who she was until the guy who brought her over to get fucked asked “if I knew who that was?” The quizzical look on my face gave it away.
reminds me of a buddy of mine who was sharing a girl with me and said " you know who this is right?" he rattles off some name, and have no idea and then tells me she some country music singer, dont listen to country so have no idea who she was, just thought she was another horny blonde

reminds me of a buddy of mine who was sharing a girl with me and said " you know who this is right?" he rattles off some name, and have no idea and then tells me she some country music singer, dont listen to country so have no idea who she was, just thought she was another horny blonde
Well damn, she was into BBC?

if your friend asked you if you knew who she was, sounds like that blonde C&W singer may have been
nationally known. damn. And she was married, jackpot!

I hooked up with woman that was on vacation with her girlfriends and she was definitely " no pics ", thought because she was married (which she was) but was really because she was a news reporter back in Washington DC and didnt want anyone to know of her hobbies
Judging from her instagram, I wonder if it is the one I'm thinking of. She always posting pics of her and friends on vacation. If it is this one, two of her friends are also newscasters. One from Philly and the other cable news. Either way big ups man.

Back