Anyone ever converted bbc non-lovers

WB321

There are plenty of stories on this site about black guys getting girls who love bbc. Are there any stories of black guys that have converted innocent white girls? I mean a white girl that has never shown any sign of interest in black cock...but you've made her curious through sheer persistence?

Read our story in Cuckold stories under "they really are that big" wasn't persistence more spontaneous. Let me know if that was the type of thing you meant ?

There are plenty of stories on this site about black guys getting girls who love bbc. Are there any stories of black guys that have converted innocent white girls? I mean a white girl that has never shown any sign of interest in black cock...but you've made her curious through sheer persistence?
In the real world black guys are getting plenty of fine white pussy using their own babe magnetism without any whiteboy help.

I didn't really word this question good. What I meant was like a situation where a black guy sees a white girl everyday at something like work, school etc. and constantly hits on her. She is like the most conservative kind of girl and has no interest in bbc whatsoever...but over time the idea plants a seed of curiosity...she begins to wonder over time and she eventually gives in.

Idk why but that idea just turns me on. It's like the ultimate dominance over women. It's like "even if you don't want me, even if you don't want to want me, I can get inside your head and make you want me."

Gf had never considered going black at all, until a chance encounter we had with 2 black guys. But a black guy has been flirting with her for quite a while and now she has discovered BBC, she has finally succumbed to his persistance and huge cock as she discovered last week, and is meeting him this evening.
Not quite what your question asked, but think this relates

I didn't really word this question good. What I meant was like a situation where a black guy sees a white girl everyday at something like work, school etc. and constantly hits on her. She is like the most conservative kind of girl and has no interest in bbc whatsoever...but over time the idea plants a seed of curiosity...she begins to wonder over time and she eventually gives in.

Idk why but that idea just turns me on. It's like the ultimate dominance over women. It's like "even if you don't want me, even if you don't want to want me, I can get inside your head and make you want me."
Yeah WB. I know what you mean. Like no cuck involved but a black stud determind to get in that whitegirls panties and wont take "no" for an answer.

I have 2 great stories that I've jerked off to. One it true and the other is fiction.

The true one is about my friend's ******* in law. She was cute as a button little blonde 21 nd married to my pal's ******* only about 7 months when I was told by a mutual female friend that she left hubby for a n...r. When I first heard about it I couldn't believe it was true. I was at the wedding and her menonite family didn't allow any alcohol , nor was there any blacks present. The handsome couple had been bf/gf since they attended elementety school and she was very timid depending on him practically her whole life. Unfortunately his job required him to travel and that lead to her black coworker's conquest. My first thoughts of the black guy was he must be light skin with caucassion features. Not!!!!He was very black , pure african looking. That took place about 16 years ago and I can't tell you how many times I wanked thinking about them.

The fiction one is my favorite ir story called "Dreamman" and can be sound on Literotica.com

I may be able to help. Email me at worlanddan at g mail dot com. My method takes time and planing but has worked well for me.

Back