Anyone Actually Meet & Play With Someone(s) From the Site

we have had a few chats and emails with some on here but have not met or anything yet. One guy was very close to us but also married and thats not cool with the wife. Just started a email session with someone else that looks promising so we will see

I would guess we are that couple :) because I know we had a really good time. I will say it's about time we need to plan another "meat" and see about inviting a few over for some entertainment. She is craving having more than just one filling her.

You know it.. we had a great time with you two and we MUST put something together again very soon. Another ATL trip? BlkDaddy and another guy or two from this site? YoungBLKStallion looks like a stud..

Happy New Year!

You know it.. we had a great time with you two and we MUST put something together again very soon. Another ATL trip? BlkDaddy and another guy or two from this site? YoungBLKStallion looks like a stud..

Happy New Year!

Who knows? Guess we will see just how many are really wanting a chance to meat two beautiful real white women that do more then just talk. Maybe we can look at a calendar soon and come up with a good date in the very near future. Get some of the guys from here on board. Seems like UrbanGuy is already on board.

Happy New Year to Y'all

Happy New Year!

That sounds like fun, too bad you two aren't closer! Three couples and several extra BBC, what fun!

Back