ANyladies in sac, bay, reno nv or tahoe and like big juicy uncut black cock. i'm single

If u near the locations mentioned , hmu if u happen to b in europe or anywhere im open as well
Anyways..;) I am single, no std, tall, well endowed, loves to eat pussy (hairy or shaved). any age (younger and older) (latina++++, .white+++, never had a asian yet or middle eastern. Get at me and can we exchange contacts without a million emails. Please send a pic through text and fav time of day in the headline to make sure you're human:) . If discretion is a must I will respect that. If you pass this up you are tripping..I would like to meet new people. im from reno so distance dont matter.i will even help wif ticket bus. open to longterm or just fuckbuddies, or hang out. Looking for a boyfriend? tell me what u into? If u cute enough may let ya stay at my new spot pussy for rent or relationship ;)
willing to travel
775-ninenine0-8190

my skype is skype me at 'mandingo xscobar' (there a pic of me in abs ) or email mandingodick775@hotmail.com

I been asked to bred as well..no ******* n disease thank u..420 and drinks r ok tho

Back