anybody interested????

This is the bf....I wanted to surprise my women with a bbc. I want to take my woman out on a date and have you show up and try to pick her up...I dont want her to know anything i just want her to think it is a casual pickup....think there is anyone in the area or that could come to the area to make this happen? Dont respond on here or to the email cuz i dont want her to know anything...tx me at my no number edited. Let me know if there is anybody interested?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the bf....I wanted to surprise my women with a bbc. I want to take my woman out on a date and have you show up and try to pick her up...I dont want her to know anything i just want her to think it is a casual pickup....think there is anyone in the area or that could come to the area to make this happen? Dont respond on here or to the email cuz i dont want her to know anything...tx me at my no number edited. Let me know if there is anybody interested?

This is what i want for my wife.

Last edited by a moderator:
ATTENTION Members:
PLEASE do not post telephone numbers, e-mail addresses or any other personal information in the forums as this is a violation of Forum Rule #11.
Please use the "INBOX" tab to privately message personal information to each other.

Also, please review the "Dating" article in the announcement section here:
http://blacktowhite.net/community/forums/forum-announcements.30/
Thank you for your cooperation.

Back