anybody else have this problem?

useless_wht_boy

Male
From
UK
i have a problem where i cum without even touching myself! i can be sat in a restaurant, in a park, in my bed, at uni, at work, whenever and wherever! if i see a hot girl or something that turns me on, i can cum, it takes less than seconds, almost instantaneous i see the girl and i cum!

its extremely embarassing! it was bad enough when it happened just before i would have sex, causing me to have to wait five mins before i cud actually begin (baring in mind thats longer than i actually last during sex, it was very annoying) but now that its started happening in normal day to day life, its becoming too much!

i was just wondering if anybody else has ever had this problem? and if so did they figure out how to stop it? any help would be greatly appeciated! i know im never gonna be the worlds best lover or sex god! but i would at least like to not cum in my pants wen i see a hot girl!

Wow..... I just dont lnow what to say... but I do think that sometimes people should keep things ALOT more private.. just a thought!

its just so embarassing to walk around with cum in my pants! and im sure people can tell when its happening! x

Wear condoms, "Depends for Adults" or women's panty liners and be happy that you don't have the opposite problem and NEVER have an orgasm! ;)

Yeeeaaaahhh and eat alot of vegetables and fruit and do not forget to use words, PLEASE and THANK YOU and ur gonna be just fine, belive me :)

Back