anybody else have this problem?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by useless_wht_boy, Jun 11, 2012.

1. useless_wht_boy

useless_wht_boy Well-Known Member

UK
    i have a problem where i cum without even touching myself! i can be sat in a restaurant, in a park, in my bed, at uni, at work, whenever and wherever! if i see a hot girl or something that turns me on, i can cum, it takes less than seconds, almost instantaneous i see the girl and i cum!

its extremely embarassing! it was bad enough when it happened just before i would have sex, causing me to have to wait five mins before i cud actually begin (baring in mind thats longer than i actually last during sex, it was very annoying) but now that its started happening in normal day to day life, its becoming too much!

i was just wondering if anybody else has ever had this problem? and if so did they figure out how to stop it? any help would be greatly appeciated! i know im never gonna be the worlds best lover or sex god! but i would at least like to not cum in my pants wen i see a hot girl!

2. BTG

BTG Well-Known Member

Wow..... I just dont lnow what to say... but I do think that sometimes people should keep things ALOT more private.. just a thought!

3. useless_wht_boy

UK
    yeah ur probs right but i wanted to know if anyone here had had this problem and if they new how to control it more! sorry x

4. Pascal Mulere

Pascal Mulere New Member

That's the way you get ur own pleasure. Just keep it like that.

5. useless_wht_boy

UK
    its just so embarassing to walk around with cum in my pants! and im sure people can tell when its happening! x

6. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

Wear condoms, "Depends for Adults" or women's panty liners and be happy that you don't have the opposite problem and NEVER have an orgasm! ;)

7. deathproof

deathproof Member

Yeeeaaaahhh and eat alot of vegetables and fruit and do not forget to use words, PLEASE and THANK YOU and ur gonna be just fine, belive me :)

8. deathproof

deathproof Member

:)

9. deathproof

deathproof Member

But i really like ur profile picture :blackgrimace:

10. deathproof

deathproof Member

Yes i know what u mean, it was the same stuff with my EX gf, well she certainly has now what she wanted, my doors are closed for her. :)

papa likes this.