Any women or couples near Little Rock, Arkansas???????

oh hell yea fasho ... and lil moma over there bad too BBW looking for BBC .. me and u need to team up on her thick ass and spoil her right .... we bout to run arkansas bra ..... i like dat in you ,.... stay on it sooon we will be sharing bad white wives in a room getting serviced like KINGS

oh hell yea fasho ... and lil moma over there bad too BBW looking for BBC .. me and u need to team up on her thick ass and spoil her right .... we bout to run arkansas bra ..... i like dat in you ,.... stay on it sooon we will be sharing bad white wives in a room getting serviced like KINGS
Hmm.... Maybe someday but not taking on two until I am used to one. I have had 3somes with 2 white guys but never double penetration yet.

Are you dudes serious? You niggas got your dicks out talking to each other. As a matter of fact why don't u dudes take these dick pics down. Us straight men can't even click on thread without u niggas dicks everywhere. When are u niggas going to learn that there are no women here? These pictures and threads started by women, are gay white men.

calm down bra ,,, really ? i have met a few real wives already here .... and im straight as well , we having fun out here ...thinkn someone needs a white woman to cheer up damm lol ...its not that serious ....

Back