Any women love rough sex and role play?

Melissa219

Female
From
IL, US
I'm in the process of convincing my husband to let me try a BBC. Just trying one isn't my fantasy.

I want rough sex where he doesn't wait for me to get wet or adjust to his size. I want to be rammed and pounded dry. I want to get wet and adjust to him as he fucks me. I want to be told how my tight white pussy will never be the same and I'm a black cock whore.

After he's finished ravishing me and using me any way that pleases him he then goes balls deep them pumps load after load of his black seed inside my red sore and fertile white vagina.

I'm in the process of convincing my husband to let me try a BBC. Just trying one isn't my fantasy.

I want rough sex where he doesn't wait for me to get wet or adjust to his size. I want to be rammed and pounded dry. I want to get wet and adjust to him as he fucks me. I want to be told how my tight white pussy will never be the same and I'm a black cock whore.

After he's finished ravishing me and using me any way that pleases him he then goes balls deep them pumps load after load of his black seed inside my red sore and fertile white vagina.
That is very hot!

Time to start realizing instead of fantasying

Back