Any white women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsamyl

If you are a white female who wants a caring and supportive white partner but who also wants to fuck black men then there's a good chance I'm the guy for you! I'm attractive, intelligent, age 40 and from a very conservative and rural background but I want a girl (future wife) who would classify herself as a 'black cock slut'. Want a relationship where the cuckold bedroom is dedicated to black men and white women fucking! I don't know much about black culture but want a girl who will introduce me to it via the cuckolding route. Ideally I want a partner who will be black cock only but allow me to clean her up after being with black men. I have a strong desire to help a white girl have black babies too - this is absolutely genuine!!! We could do this within a marriage, but I'm aware that the thought of being a white wife having a black baby may be offputting and arouse negative feelings from others - still you may actually find being a white wife with a black baby an extra turn-on and that would be great! I'm much more than just a white cuck but I'm promoting that side of me here as I only want a white female who likes black men as a partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back