ANY WHITE GIRLS OR LATINA GIRLS FROM DALLAS LIKE BBC??

Hi all just made an account, didn't know there was so many people into this lifestyle, makes me look at every one different because most of you i would've never guessed if i saw you on the street or something, i was hoping i could find my white couple, one with a beautiful, sexy hot white or latina wife and a cool husband that i can be friends with but also fuck his wife whenever i please. Anyone in the DFW area? leave a comment with some way i could reach you or message me on here idk how it works001.jpgBBC1.jpg

Hi all just made an account, didn't know there was so many people into this lifestyle, makes me look at every one different because most of you i would've never guessed if i saw you on the street or something, i was hoping i could find my white couple, one with a beautiful, sexy hot white or latina wife and a cool husband that i can be friends with but also fuck his wife whenever i please. Anyone in the DFW area? leave a comment with some way i could reach you or message me on here idk how it worksView attachment 114221View attachment 114222
Wish I was in the dallas area, I'd be all over that thing.

Back