Any uk women here

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 682
Hello all thanks for viewing my profile page. I be direct I am seeking REAL TIME MEETS ONLY. I live in west midlads UK. Please ensure you have filled in your profile before mailing me .. I am 100% REAL.
I'm a single mature man, professional educated friendly out going, sexy mature 45yr old, 5'10 slim build, nice butt & VWE, Sensual, sexy & seductive fun & body to massage both ways,I am seeking to sexy friends to explore sexual fun.

I have tried to be as direct and honest as possible in my profile, that way you know what I am seeking want and it saves wasting time. I hope this does not scare the real genuine people away.
The idea of this site is to meet and have erotic fun with people. That’s what I am here for.
There seems to be a lot of people on here who just want to pretend or waste time, or want to be a part of this lifestyle but have the words but not the actions, when it comes to a meet, (wannabes), if you fall into this group go elsewhere.
love the social 'meet and greets' and then lots of fun that follows. Not interested in exchanging pics or dirty mails/texts, I want FLESH !!!
I am clean, Very discrete and respect all boundries. .
Not looking a quick shag, strictly quality fun !

Attachments

• 100_0954.JPG
    100_0954.JPG
    532.9 KB · Views: 59
View attachment 682
Hello all thanks for viewing my profile page. I be direct I am seeking REAL TIME MEETS ONLY. I live in west midlads UK. Please ensure you have filled in your profile before mailing me .. I am 100% REAL.
I'm a single mature man, professional educated friendly out going, sexy mature 45yr old, 5'10 slim build, nice butt & VWE, Sensual, sexy & seductive fun & body to massage both ways,I am seeking to sexy friends to explore sexual fun.

I have tried to be as direct and honest as possible in my profile, that way you know what I am seeking want and it saves wasting time. I hope this does not scare the real genuine people away.
The idea of this site is to meet and have erotic fun with people. That’s what I am here for.
There seems to be a lot of people on here who just want to pretend or waste time, or want to be a part of this lifestyle but have the words but not the actions, when it comes to a meet, (wannabes), if you fall into this group go elsewhere.
love the social 'meet and greets' and then lots of fun that follows. Not interested in exchanging pics or dirty mails/texts, I want FLESH !!!
I am clean, Very discrete and respect all boundries. .
Not looking a quick shag, strictly quality fun !
I'm Jeanne from UK.I'm South coast, Portsmouth/Southampton area, anytime you're cumin this way plz contact me...amelancholyman@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back