ANY UK WIVES AND DAUGHTERS?

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by Supastarbull, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Supastarbull

Supastarbull New Member

UK
    I've read a lot of stuff on here about wives and daughters / bull situations - I wanna know if theres anyone from the UK into wives and daughters cucking. I would love to dom a hotwife and her daughter! grrrrrrr.....

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      19.2 KB
      Views:
  2. cuckwanabe27

cuckwanabe27 Active Member

yeah its deffo hot but wrong at same time lol ........ how can somthing so wrong feel soooooo right lol

wmloveswhitesluts likes this.
  3. Supastarbull

Supastarbull New Member

UK
    Wellll - desires are desires

4. paulj93

paulj93 Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    I can see it would be good for you

5. jenkobuster

jenkobuster New Member

i have chatted about it a few time in various chatrooms to bulls, and it is wrong but horny at the the same time. more guys are into it than you imagine

serginho, likeit and cucky like this.
  6. whiteboytoserveblack

whiteboytoserveblack Member

UK
    nothing wrong as long as both are adults and they dont do anything to each other.

cucky likes this.
  7. candgee

candgee New Member

i had a black bf in my early 20s. my mum didnt really approve. she could hear us having sex through the bedroom walls. a long story but she too ended up having sex with him many times, but never with me in the same room

Carolsheila and willsrvu like this.
  8. Rubyjane mj Macleod

Rubyjane mj Macleod Member

New member to this site, But not married, still single with a good few friends living in Scotland. I have been a worshipper of the body Adonis black, Looking to be taken soon. to submit to black sexual dominance. willing to find younger same sex partner to share same Adonis.

whiteboytoserveblack likes this.