Any tv advertisements promoting interracial cuckolding?

Hey

I've been wondering if any of you know of any new tv ads that was made between 2012 to 2015 that are indirectly promoting cuckolding and interracial relationships. It has to specifically be ads about black men and white women. If you know of any ads please post the names of those tv ads because i would love to view them.

Also if you know of mainstream movies that was made between 2012 and 2015 that are portraying interracial relationships between white women and black men, please give me the names of those movies.

I've been watching videos on youtube and i've noticed that there are a few videos on there about people talking about cuckolding. I'm amazed to see that some people are openly talking about cuckolding on youtube and they are even showing their faces.

Is it becoming acceptable to be talking about cuckolding in public? I'm surprised at how open some of these people are about it.

Promoting interracial cuckolding? Are you sure you understand what cuckolding is about?

Now, advertisements promoting or encouraging interracial relationships ... that'd be a whole 'nother story. The Cheerios commercials come to mind with the interracial couple with the biracial little girl. And I've seen several advertisements and TV programs with interracial couples. Can't pull 'em out of the air right off hand.

Promoting interracial cuckolding? Are you sure you understand what cuckolding is about?

Now, advertisements promoting or encouraging interracial relationships ... that'd be a whole 'nother story. The Cheerios commercials come to mind with the interracial couple with the biracial little girl. And I've seen several advertisements and TV programs with interracial couples. Can't pull 'em out of the air right off hand.
One of the pizza commercials has black guy white woman and a baby

Back