Any tips on how to approach a much older than myself?

youngblackguy

Male
Real Person
I'm 24 I live in Wisconsin I'm from Illinois Chicago. Obviously I'm a young black guy lol Sometimes when talking to women much older than me around ages 35-50 yrs old. I feel some sort of connection when they smile and call me all sorts of good things. I just don't want to take it the wrong way but some of them I would love to have sex with on a daily if possible. Before that, I would have to take them out to get in their comfort zone to trust me. how can I get to that step? Leave comments and pics if you will :)

Attachments

• _gallerypreview_photos_promotanyabed-0016.jpg
    _gallerypreview_photos_promotanyabed-0016.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 34
  • cougar_in_black.jpg
    cougar_in_black.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 35
  • mg5xpinn.jpg
    mg5xpinn.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 37
  • busty-mature-armani-naked-in-stockings-10.jpg
    busty-mature-armani-naked-in-stockings-10.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 35
  • tumblr_mhanerQPHo1rpvzw4o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mhanerQPHo1rpvzw4o1_1280.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 36
Just be your self. Flirty is not a bad thing but don't come on too strong. Be nice approachable. Don't forget to smile. If you strike up a decent conversation ask for a number... you would be surprised.

Just be your self. Flirty is not a bad thing but don't come on too strong. Be nice approachable. Don't forget to smile. If you strike up a decent conversation ask for a number... you would be surprised.
That's actually what I have in mind lol! maybe I should try it instead of thinking. I'm letting some beautiful white women pass me by lol

As long as your not trolling nursing homes talk to an older woman like you would any other remember she is not a teenager but does have wants, needs, and desires.

Just send them a pm on here telling them about yourself, how you love older women, and how you'd love to fuck her......WAIT....never mind, you already did that. Ha :)

The big complaint my wife has about young guys is they are to aggressive and not passionate enough. But she is the type that likes to be romanced a little first

Asking for a number is the very best way....... After you've chatted, flirted etc...... And then texting to say how much you loved meeting.... love to get together soon...... how hot she is...... Over-30s are just as amenable to barefaced flattery as any under-18yrs old lol xx

Back