There is the reel one in Indy and shenanigans in Anderson and another in ft Wayne but not sure what it’s called..maybe club diamond. There is also a very unique place in merrriville near south bend called pt’s showplace or something like that. Unlike any other place I have heard of. Glory holes and a theater where gantbangs take place all the time. When a couple/fermions arrives they send out messages to the yahoo group and guys show up that are what the couple/female are looking for. Very interesting. Those are the only clubs I know of. Probably more though.

There is the reel one in Indy and shenanigans in Anderson and another in ft Wayne but not sure what it’s called..maybe club diamond. There is also a very unique place in merrriville near south bend called pt’s showplace or something like that. Unlike any other place I have heard of. Glory holes and a theater where gantbangs take place all the time. When a couple/fermions arrives they send out messages to the yahoo group and guys show up that are what the couple/female are looking for. Very interesting. Those are the only clubs I know of. Probably more though.

What can you tell me about the place in Northern Indiana that you mentioned? Not familiar with a Pt's there...I know that there is a DejaVu in Lake Station....but this is a show club...don't think it's a theater. Thanks.

I think it's actually called CT's Playhouse and in Gary. We went there years ago and watched a woman on an old doctor's table get gang banged. VERY HOT. But I think they have gone out of business years ago. If they reopened someplace else. I hope someone posts it herre.

Back