Any sweet, innocent, church pics/story of her AND maybe her XX side?

Wow honey. You are one trophy wife. Sculpted and groomed and fiery hot!

I say the one pic of you in your panties is more flirty then outright naughty. If you ever get some black cock inside of you from a man who knows what he is doing, share some images of that session since you will then know what naughty really feels like.

Ultimate-Amateur-Interracial-800-PICS-155.JPG Wouldn't it be nice if there were events like maybe "WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP FUCKING" held in boxing rings. I could imagine the ring announcer introducing the contestants ( mostly beautiful white ladies and black males),. they climb in the ring in their robes and when they disrobes the crowd gives a huge applaud....

Although I openly date my black boyfriend and hardly ever go anywhere without him, we don’t go to church all that often but when we do, it really excites me to know about this one married girl, who is always in church with her 8y/o ******* and her husband who is clueless about her having an affair with a black guy we know very well. In fact, we have partied with them before and ever so often, I can catch her looking over at me and giving me a little smile.. Ohhh, the secrets we share are amazing and always makes me wonder how many of these other hot wives in the congregation that might gave similar secrets.. I’d almost bet she’s not the only one..

Back