Any Site for Men Who Want Black Dick in Them?

NeverI

Male
This site is amazing
Nothing makes me happier than knowing so many women submit to black men.
Or seeing so many black men know how gorgeous they are.
And especially seeing black men and women of all colors put the rest of us men in our place.
But is there a website for us guys looking to submit and service?
Like a place I can put my name and pictures on so black men can hit me up and I can give myself to a new one every day?
Or one where I can have hardcore conversations with superior bbc about my devotion to them?

This site is amazing
And especially seeing black men and women of all colors put the rest of us men in our place.
Like a place I can put my name and pictures on so black men can hit me up and I can give myself to a new one every day?
Or one where I can have hardcore conversations with superior bbc about my devotion to them?

I am afraid to disappoint you, but I doubt that you will find such website, at best you will find friends on interest here or in another place, but it just will be discussion of your imaginations.

Best Regards
FB

I am afraid to disappoint you, but I doubt that you will find such website, at best you will find friends on interest here or in another place, but it just will be discussion of your imaginations.

Best Regards
FB

This site is amazing

I've had pretty good look finding black guys on Craigslist.

Yes, at least in this area. A lot of the guys I've met are otherwise straight but enjoy having a guy to use when they are in the mood. A lot of them seem to get off on the fact that I'm white.

Yes to your second question as well.
why not just have 4 or 5 who use you on a regular basis or share you with their friends, how many men have you done both ways

why not just have 4 or 5 who use you on a regular basis or share you with their friends, how many men have you done both ways

I've got a regular now and that works out well. I couldn't tell you how many I've done. The past year or so it's been pretty much exclusively black guys. I did have one regular years ago who would surprise me with a friend sometimes.

I've got a regular now and that works out well. I couldn't tell you how many I've done. The past year or so it's been pretty much exclusively black guys. I did have one regular years ago who would surprise me with a friend sometimes.
your ass must be sore and loose

Back