any serious couple or woman in Athens-Greece this coming weekend ?

Hi,
well, please if you are really serious and eager to enjoy sex (or watching sex if you are cuckold ), reply to this message, otherwise just read it and move your way please.
I am in Athens-Greece until the 14th of june ( and maybe I will stay later than that date in Athens but I am not sure) and I am looking for discreet respectful couples ( with a cuck husband ) or women to enjoy sex with
let`s be clear from the very begining : I am not a black man and I am not a white man too . I am a brown/sun kissed mediteranean man, 38 years old, discreet and respectful
I can`t be verified here and I am not allowed to post my pictures here because I am not a black man
I am into foreplay ( kisses, cuddles, licking nipples, slow dance, massage, softness ....) and wild sex.
Best plan is to chat togethere, meet somewhere in a cafe, public place to speak, see each otheres and then if there is a feeling, if we like each others, we can schedule our nice hot spicy sex time together.
waiting for serious messages coming from serious couples or women ( I don`t have time to waste with curious people or gays pretending to be cuck husbands )

Back