Any sane BBC's in Iowa?

Ourkink25

Couple
Hi,

So we're a younger couple into this. We're 25, I wouldn't say we're a cuck couple but we enjoy some of the aspects. So far she's played with toys but really craving the real thing.

If your under 30, somewhat close to the dsm area, clean (She loves creampies), and importantly sane maybe we can set something up. Don't expect anything right off as we both work full time and have a normal day to day life. Just wanna try this kink out ;)

listen lots of them young boys dont know ******* about pleasing a woman. bring her to minneapolis to fuck some hung bros who know how to fuck some pussy and make her beg for more bbc

listen lots of them young boys dont know ******* about pleasing a woman. bring her to minneapolis to fuck some hung bros who know how to fuck some pussy and make her beg for more bbc
Haha thanks for the offer but we're seeking closers to our age, preferences

Haha thanks for the offer but we're seeking closers to our age, preferences

good luck. trust me you will find closer to your age dont know *******. you will see hiw it goes. i was your age once and learned that. if you want something done right deal with experienced Bbc. lots of younger bbc not ready for the extra ******* emotionally with fucking wives or gf. have fun on your search.

We used to have better luck on CL in Des Moines. There are some younger college guys available. Swing Village has some opportunities for you. good luck

Back