Any places or communities in Pittsburgh to Connect with those in the Black Cock Cuck "lifestyle"

I have only known maybe one or two literally at least that I ran into or became friends who even knew about interracial cuckolding enough but nothing ever real... Never became friends with a white couple in the lifestyle, never met another cuck face to face, not once have I talked to a true cuckoldress (I mean that I'm certain was the real deal) in Pittsburgh or the surrounding areas, I haven't even talked to meet any black bulls in my area. The majority of people I am near it seems like they don't even know the lifestyle and this kind of sexual pleasure exists. Anyone wanna chat? looking for friends calling all white couples in the IR cuck lifestyle, cucks, cuckold white wives, and big black cock friends who know the "lifestyle" pretty well... If anyone can hear me in Pittsburgh or close to it let me know!

Just for kicks and your enjoyment I'll post an image of some taste of lustful bliss as a gift

Attachments

• Multi_Multi_(563).jpg
    Multi_Multi_(563).jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 29
Back