Any Place ... Any Time (A woman's commitment to her black man)

MacNfries

Male
Sweet & Cordial
Gold Member
From
NC, US
I'm starting this new thread about white women giving sex to their black men "on demand" in public places. Please feel free to contribute your pics ... I have many more I'll post. I just haven't seen a topic on this and thought it might be fun ... the MORE PUBLIC the better, particularly if bystanders are watching.
Please try to stay On Topic ... thanks! Mac

cuck_AnyPlaceAnytime-ThemeSign.jpg
cuck_AnyPlaceAnytime05.jpg
cuck_AnyPlaceAnytime01.jpg
cuck_AnyPlaceAnytime02.jpg
cuck_AnyPlaceAnytime03.jpg

I'm starting this new thread about white women giving sex to their black men "on demand" in public places. Please feel free to contribute your pics ... I have many more I'll post. I just haven't seen a topic on this and thought it might be fun ... the MORE PUBLIC the better, particularly if bystanders are watching.

View attachment 401287
View attachment 401288
View attachment 401289
View attachment 401290
View attachment 401291
How fitting seeing white trash sucking black cock by a dumpster, I love it!!

View attachment 401287
View attachment 401288
View attachment 401289
View attachment 401290
View attachment 401291

This thread could get interesting. I especially liked the third one while on the street. I wonder if they got arrested..lol

I love when my wife starts acting slutty with other men in a bar. Especially black men. I love seeing the shocked or disapproving looks from other white couples. Watching her make out in full view of others, especially our friends is very hot. I have had a couple of friends confess that they would like their woman to do the same, even though they acted with disapproval when seeing my wife act that way.

Public displays of affection are a huge turn-on for both my wife and I. Although she has never actually had sex in public, she has made out, heavy petting, erotic foreplay..etc..

She loves when people know she is a BBC slut, and even hotter if I am present so people understand I know.. of course we have discrenionary issues close to home.. so anything extreme of blatant tends to be out of town..

Back