Any Place ... Any Time (A woman's commitment to her black man)

Always a dream of mine , had it played out to a small extent , but the ultimate to be black owned . Told how to dress and surrendered any time master asks
Great that you had it played out. Do you and your cuckold husband both want to be black owned? Yes a black Master telling the white slut wife he owns how to dress and she must be ready to do any sex act, even filthy sex acts, her black Master orders, is a thrilling idea.

In my youth I caught many white girls in unexpected places. In abandoned houses, on the beach, or in a playground. Some of them sucked my dick in the cinema and others in the car while driving. I miss those moments.

Thank you for a sensitive answer. I actually have no expectation in this regard, nor do I seek it in real time. But I enjoy reading and occasionally responding. Sometimes, someone finds my remarks intriguing. Life is funny. Anyway, all the best, and keep safe!
you too keep safe and i am glad you replied.

I am glad that my and my wife's experience helps you to live out your fantasy. At least you know that your fantasy could possibly come true,even if not likely. Also, I have noticed that many wives decide to have sex with other men during their Change of Life years, normally mid forties.
my partner is 34 right now so hopefully she gets naughty in her 40s

Back