Any other white guys love it when a BBC gapes your girl?

i wish my gf could experience it lol id love for her to come home from a girly night out with her pussy all loose and dripping wet

Love the feel of her all stretch after she has been filled with his huge cock and I just fall in

I know what you mean. I want it to get to the point where she's so loose that my cock is useless to her and I cant even cum from lack of friction. I want her to only be satisfied by huge thick BBCs and just throw me pitty fucks.

I LOVE IT!!! I love the feeling of her used pussy. I love how my wife gets off showing her loose, wet and used pussy to me. She loves riding me telling how she well her lover gapped. I always lose it as she grinds her used pussy on my cock. She loves how fast she can drain me after her lover has stretched her out.

nothing turns me on like knowing my girl is getting her pussy stretched out, i like the idea of a guy with a really thick cock just ruining her pussy every chance he gets lol I need serious advice with getting my girl more into being shared.

Ju
nothing turns me on like knowing my girl is getting her pussy stretched out, i like the idea of a guy with a really thick cock just ruining her pussy every chance he gets lol I need serious advice with getting my girl more into being shared.
Start bringing toys into the bedroom. Start off medium/big then go bigger then buy a black one. Once you start fucking her with a big black one tell her how hot it would be if it was a real cock, then tell her that she likes it. Don't ask her, just tell her and say its ok because it's your secret.

Back