any other sexy sluts want to be married to a white cuckold & have black babies ?

I want to find a sissy white man to cuckold marry , be a black only family ! have black babies with multiple black men ! Im I the only one ?
I'm your sissy. It's so hot thinking of my wife having black men's baby's. And everyone knowing I couldn't ever satisfy her and occasionally my sexy wife making me fuck BBC and suck the cocks to

I wouldn't mind accommodating my wife if she wanted a black baby. As long as she gives me one or two of my own, im open to more additions to the family. I would hope she would have a boyfriend or two that are good guys and would make good co-husband when we needed him and would stay around. Im get super turned on when im out at say, a restaurant and see a pregnant young white girl out with her black partner. I was at Cracker Barrel once and say a mixed couple. Really they seemed more like friends having lunch, they didnt give me the impression they were a couple but I had a sense it was his baby she was carrying. She was glowing, probably 6 months out in and you could tell how beautiful she is going to look nursing her ******* in public for everyone to see.

I'm looking for a woman wanting to forcefully make be into her eunuch cuckold slave, making me, my assets and income hers. But I do mean in real life not cyber play.
You don't have to lose your balls to be a virtual eunuch. i am the pussyfree cuckold of a dominant Black-Only woman who keeps me chastized much of the time (and always during her Black sexings). i feel like i've been turned into her eunuch, and i get off on it. She has totally conditioned me to see myself as her eunuch. That's what she even calls me when we're alone or with her Black lover. Maybe that's why i cum so fast when she jacks me off.

Back