Any other cuck's have this problem?

beenblackened

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Just wanted to see if any other husbands out there have this problem. I can't get hard anymore unless I see my wife with a black man. The other night I was taking new pic's of her in her new outfit and then I used her black dildo to fuck her and nothing my little dick stayed soft. But if she was with her black lover my dick gets hard. I can even eat her out after he fucks her and I get hard but she can put my soft cock in her mouth and still nothing. I don't get it! Anyone want to way in? Oh by the way I'll upload those new pic's as soon as I can.

Just wanted to see if any other husbands out there have this problem. I can't get hard anymore unless I see my wife with a black man. The other night I was taking new pic's of her in her new outfit and then I used her black dildo to fuck her and nothing my little dick stayed soft. But if she was with her black lover my dick gets hard. I can even eat her out after he fucks her and I get hard but she can put my soft cock in her mouth and still nothing. I don't get it! Anyone want to way in? Oh by the way I'll upload those new pic's as soon as I can.

I understand you. I used to have a similar problema tan you. I suffered sexual impotence for almost 5 years. When my wife and me began our relationship, she had broken up her previous relation with our black friend, just some days before. I begged her to tell me about their sexual experiences since we were just friends. It helped me to recover my sexual potential a lot.

beenblackened, there could be more to this than you think, and I hope you'll pursue this issue in more depth than just this forum.
The fact that you're still able to function ( erections & ejaculations), under certain conditions, is encouraging, but certainly not an "all clear" indicator of the problem. I guess ultimately, it comes down to how it impacts your marriage, if you care about your marriage & a sexual relationship with your wife.
Still, erections, in men, are like medical issues within the eyeball ... they're early indicators of bigger, developing medical issues. It'd be comforting to eliminate medical issues, and costly to allow one to progress to a more advanced stage. So, please don't put off getting a doctor check up. Best wishes ... Mac

beenblackened, there could be more to this than you think, and I hope you'll pursue this issue in more depth than just this forum.
The fact that you're still able to function ( erections & ejaculations), under certain conditions, is encouraging, but certainly not an "all clear" indicator of the problem. I guess ultimately, it comes down to how it impacts your marriage, if you care about your marriage & a sexual relationship with your wife.
Still, erections, in men, are like medical issues within the eyeball ... they're early indicators of bigger, developing medical issues. It'd be comforting to eliminate medical issues, and costly to allow one to progress to a more advanced stage. So, please don't put off getting a doctor check up. Best wishes ... Mac

Thanks for the concern. My wife and I have a great relationship it has only gotten better since we got into this lifestyle. I do see my doctor regular it is just a hard thing to talk about with people face to face. Thanks Steve

I have the same probem, seeing black men white white women ais the only thing that make my dick hard, otherwise no

I am having the same problem. It gets frustrating when my wife finally wants to have sex with me, I can't or if I do start to get an erection, I cum before it is even fully hard. So I kind of have an ED/pre=mature ejaculation issue going on. I can maintain an erection watching my wife's bull fuck her usually but if I touch it I cum

Although my husband's penis is only 3 3/4" when fully erect, I still enjoy sex with my husband at times. Yet, recently my husband has been having trouble attaining and keeping an erection. He rarely gets fully erect anymore. Recently my husband started using my favorite toy and wearing a harness so that he can feel that it is his huge cock fucking me. My toy is the perfect size. So, I enjoy the sex with my husband more now than ever before.
_001.jpg
_002.jpg
_002a.JPG

Although my husband's penis is only 3 3/4" when fully erect, I still enjoy sex with my husband at times. Yet, recently my husband has been having trouble attaining and keeping an erection. He rarely gets fully erect anymore. Recently my husband started using my favorite toy and wearing a harness so that he can feel that it is his huge cock fucking me. My toy is the perfect size. So, I enjoy the sex with my husband more now than ever before.
View attachment 490689
View attachment 490691
View attachment 490693
Thanks, we may have to try that although my wife does not like dildo's because she says they feel too fake and she likes the real thing

I know after I found out my first wife was cheating then she described in detail what who and why snd told me she was leaving me I couldnt get an erection for months even after the divorce. I was so embarrassed and ashamed then one day went to drop off our ******* after having her for weekend my ex met me at the door in this skimpy bikini that left nothing to the imagination and she looked so sexy. I went home thinking of her in that bikini and then of the guy she was living with ripping it off her and a fucking her my dick got hard and I had to jerk off . Since then it has been ok.

I think you could just start exploring anal play and prostate stimulation. Honestly, it has been an eye-opener for us, and it's even hotter when you add all the BBC aspect to it (she uses a Prince Yahshua strapon on me🤫).Added bonus, you can orgasm while wearing a chastity cage.

Back