Any other couples where the wife thinks having a bi hubby is hot?

From the first time my wife watched me suck the guy she was going to have sex with, she was excited watching. After going black, she loved it even more and will masturbate like crazy when I service the black guy, plus she loves telling the black guy to "Fuck my hubby." Does your wife love having you crave BBC?

My ex wife liked watching guys fuck or suck each other, but wasn't so into watching me. Mainly because, she didn't enjoy having a submissive husband. Had I been the dominant one she would have enjoyed it a lot more, but she never really enjoyed being married/ having sex with a submissive beta and only ever desired to be with alphas.
My ex-fiance LOVED it and couldn't get enough of watching me with dominant men, submissive men, sissies, younger men, sometimes much older men. Even more so if I was collared or wearing panties, lingerie.
My current wife likes watching me more for the honesty element because its who I am and bearing my soul to her, showing her a side of me not many get to see or would ever guess. She has seen me suck off and rim our bull friend, but yet to watch me being fucked, although its what she mainly wants to see. A little of it is because its something my ex's got to see, and she is yet to, so when we have sex with other guys, she always says thats still on the bucket list for her. She also loves watching me lick, swallowing cum.. mine or others as a sign of submission.

Last edited:
Back