Any other Bi cucks wind up gay?

When I was with my first wife and she helped me get started into crossdressing I mean the whole 9 yards. She helped teach me to shave all over and do makeup and nails and how to roll my stockings on and to walk in heels. After I sucked my first cock and her bull hooked me up with his cousin she told me to move all my stuff to the spare bedroom which she and some of her bulls call the Sissy Princess room. She said that what used to be our room was only for real men and not a sissy fag like me. Like she said we didn't have sex anymore except to clean her slutty pussy. She said that since the only sex I was going to be having was me getting fucked and sucking cock that I was now gay. that was very humiliating but made me feel all kinky sub and hot as hell. This happen to anyone else ?

Good question. For me Gay is an extreme term. I definitely still love women and get turned on eating pussy and fucking a hot lady. BUT- after becoming a sub to Dominant Black Men I now hook up with Black Men when there are no women present. At first it was always part of a threesome. So- I do fantasize and yearn for Black Cock so being a cuck definitely made me Bi-sexual at the least.

When I was with my first wife and she helped me get started into crossdressing I mean the whole 9 yards. She helped teach me to shave all over and do makeup and nails and how to roll my stockings on and to walk in heels. After I sucked my first cock and her bull hooked me up with his cousin she told me to move all my stuff to the spare bedroom which she and some of her bulls call the Sissy Princess room. She said that what used to be our room was only for real men and not a sissy fag like me. Like she said we didn't have sex anymore except to clean her slutty pussy. She said that since the only sex I was going to be having was me getting fucked and sucking cock that I was now gay. that was very humiliating but made me feel all kinky sub and hot as hell. This happen to anyone else ?
Exactly how I have always dreamed my life would be.
Still hoping to find the black god o white slut that will turn me gay.
I'm 95% there. Just need the final humiliation of being fully turned!!

Back