Any of you cuckolds in male Chastity devices?

Katiana4black

Female
Gold Member
From
MA, US
I had a black lover a few years back, that gave us a chastity device for hubby to wear. He would make me lock hubby up a few days or a week before we met. He had the keys and if he was good he would let him out after we fucked. 20120303-P1000511-2.jpg20120303-P1000515.jpg It was a very fun time. He moved away and we do not see him anymore. Are any other cpls into this?

Totally! Being locked in chastity while your wife or girlfriend is out with another man makes the experience 1000 times hotter. It's a total mind trip. My ex used chastity to keep me at maximum cuckold angst even when she wasn't out with a guy. Every cuckolding couple should try it at least once. (Just be warned because once she gets a taste of keeping you locked up she may just decide to make it permanent.)

Chastity for the sissy cuckold is a must an essential part of being a cuckold, my last wife used chastity extensively on me and for the ten years we were married I guess I spent five of those in chastity.
The torment of this is terrible you are taken into virtual sexual madness and a clever wife will never miss an opportunity to arouse her sissy chastity cuckold, and not one of the men in my ex wife's life thought it strange!
many got off on flaunting their large black cocks in front of me.

I had a black lover a few years back, that gave us a chastity device for hubby to wear. He would make me lock hubby up a few days or a week before we met. He had the keys and if he was good he would let him out after we fucked. View attachment 67382View attachment 67383 It was a very fun time. He moved away and we do not see him anymore. Are any other cpls into this?

Yeah, I've been a cuck in chastity for about 10 years now. Wife's long term BBC insisted I wear a chastity device. I currently am in a CB6000s. At first I'd go a week chaste, then a month, then 3 months. For the past 3 years bull lets me cum only once a year.

I had a black lover a few years back, that gave us a chastity device for hubby to wear. He would make me lock hubby up a few days or a week before we met. He had the keys and if he was good he would let him out after we fucked. View attachment 67382View attachment 67383 It was a very fun time. He moved away and we do not see him anymore. Are any other cpls into this?
wife makes me wear a cock cage 3 weeks out of the month so her bulls can mount me without me getting a boner!!

Back