Any NH area BBCs looking?

JenCucksDave

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NH, US
I'm a happily married white woman who enjoys having a black boyfriend on the side. Hubby knows and approves. He's a cuck and does not participate. He is straight and sometimes he will be there to watch, other times I am free to play without him. Usually he doesn't even get to know as the cheating housewife aspect of it is fun for both of us. It's really hot to come home after a hot pounding and make dinner for my husband and act like the perfect housewife as if nothing ever happened. Also love to take a few pics of the fun and send them to his phone while he is stuck at work getting cuckolded. We want a guy who is fun and a good time and has a great time doing this.
Looking for a black man, 30 to 55 in southwest NH who can host. We've done the hotel out of town thing which is fun and all, but really want something regular close by so no 2 hour drives. Booty calls at night, or stopping by for a quickie after work, maybe a couple of times a month. Looking for something somewhat regular and ongoing. Must be black and hung. I'm 41, long blonde hair, and an attractive BBW so you have to like big girls. If skinny is your thing it won't work. Not looking for a dom/sub relationship, been there, done that and it's not fun at all. D+D free only, we intend to stay that way. If sex with a married white woman cheating on a cuckold hubby is a turn on for you, that's a big plus.

I'm a happily married white woman who enjoys having a black boyfriend on the side. Hubby knows and approves. He's a cuck and does not participate. He is straight and sometimes he will be there to watch, other times I am free to play without him. Usually he doesn't even get to know as the cheating housewife aspect of it is fun for both of us. It's really hot to come home after a hot pounding and make dinner for my husband and act like the perfect housewife as if nothing ever happened. Also love to take a few pics of the fun and send them to his phone while he is stuck at work getting cuckolded. We want a guy who is fun and a good time and has a great time doing this.
Looking for a black man, 30 to 55 in southwest NH who can host. We've done the hotel out of town thing which is fun and all, but really want something regular close by so no 2 hour drives. Booty calls at night, or stopping by for a quickie after work, maybe a couple of times a month. Looking for something somewhat regular and ongoing. Must be black and hung. I'm 41, long blonde hair, and an attractive BBW so you have to like big girls. If skinny is your thing it won't work. Not looking for a dom/sub relationship, been there, done that and it's not fun at all. D+D free only, we intend to stay that way. If sex with a married white woman cheating on a cuckold hubby is a turn on for you, that's a big plus.
I like the sound of this. It would be so hot to fuck you while you were on the phone with him. To be deep inside you filling you up while you try not to moan. How long before he notices? Will you even be able to pretend to pay attention to what he is saying with my thick black dick stretching your holes? Let's find out.

You described exactly a few of my previous scenarios. Nothing sexier than a naughty housewife getting pleasured by a black bull stud and telling hubs later! I need a posting like yours but looking in Austin TX :blackgreedy:

Back