Any Minnesota guys??

Anybody here from Minnesota??

Little background - my wife is 27 not outwardly interested but very out going and flirtatious, has talked about walking in on a black guy in college when the topic of cock size comes up

I'd like to see her hook up, but trying to work towards it, I think she can maybe be convinced out at a bar if directly hit on or something like that. Trying to find someone local, that is respectful but good at convincing / influencing to help me plan how to get her to it

Please hit me up if interested

I've been to MN before. Lots of sluts for black guys there but unfortunately many women in the twin cities are like 6 feet tall and look like men.

Anybody here from Minnesota??

Little background - my wife is 27 not outwardly interested but very out going and flirtatious, has talked about walking in on a black guy in college when the topic of cock size comes up

I'd like to see her hook up, but trying to work towards it, I think she can maybe be convinced out at a bar if directly hit on or something like that. Trying to find someone local, that is respectful but good at convincing / influencing to help me plan how to get her to it

Please hit me up if interested
Hello from St. Paul!

Back