Any men introduce their girlfriends to cuckolding?

Hey all! I'm wondering if any men on here have introduced their partners, wives, gfs, etc to cuckolding? Honestly, I'm more interested in answers from dating men, single men and wannabe-cuckolds out there. But I welcome responses from married men and women too! Have you ever told a girlfriend/wife/friend that you liked the idea of them sleeping around. How did they react?

I'd like to introduce cuckolding to "vanilla" women I meet but I'm very hesitant about that.

Last edited:
Introducing cuckolding while you're still dating is the best time to do it. In fact, as soon as you realize you have feelings for each other, that's when you put all the cards on the table. I've introduced this to 2 women. The first, we were already married a few years. She gave it a try, it led to her cheating, and ended in divorce. The second, I introduced it during the dating, developing feelings phase. She was vanilla up to that point, never tried swinging, never been with a Black man. She loved the idea of cuckolding and we started right away. We got married and 10 years later, she has had many Black lovers. We couldn't be happier.

I introduced my wife to it and even tho she was hesitant about black males do to situations from her past she has been able to meet a different type of and more realistic definition of a man and she loves the experiences and it heightens her sexual libido. Was easy for me to approach the subject however because the we have always enjoyed sharing our bed with others. Even before becoming a couple us and our spouses at the time were part of a group of friends which was seven couples and for a couple years every Friday night was our swing partying nights right into the following day.

Last edited:
Back