Any hung black gentlemen going to be on celebrity cruise from miami in feb?

Alanm

Male
Gold Member
From
PA, US
Wondering if any hung black guys will be on celebrity cruise out of miami in feb. Wife is somewhat conservative but really opens up after a few drinks. She is a bbw with nice tits and is a great fuck. Btw she has only ever had my dick so you would be her first ever besides me.

Jamaica then on to grand cayman.
how did you like grand cayman? did you scuba dive? i have been once and loved it. by chance did you meet any black gentlemen there who you can recommend? my wife wants me to take her to grand cayman and said she would go black there. pls advise. thanks.

how did you like grand cayman? did you scuba dive? i have been once and loved it. by chance did you meet any black gentlemen there who you can recommend? my wife wants me to take her to grand cayman and said she would go black there. pls advise. thanks.
We liked it a lot. Much nicer more modern. We actually liked the beach in Jamaica better, nicer sand and no rocks but maybe we just hit a bad spot on 7 MILE beach. Didnt meet any black guys though.

thanks. yes, i loved Grand Cayman but it was expensive. Loved the beach, the water, the sailboat dinner ride and, of course, the scuba diving. We also went to Couples Swept Away in Jamaica and liked that overall probably even better. All inclusive is the way to do the Caribbean I think. The Jungle night club looked to be hopping with white women and black men but Su wasn't having it so we missed out on Black Bamboo, too. C'est la vie.

thanks. yes, i loved Grand Cayman but it was expensive. Loved the beach, the water, the sailboat dinner ride and, of course, the scuba diving. We also went to Couples Swept Away in Jamaica and liked that overall probably even better. All inclusive is the way to do the Caribbean I think. The Jungle night club looked to be hopping with white women and black men but Su wasn't having it so we missed out on Black Bamboo, too. C'est la vie.
Thats awesome. I woukd love to get my wife back to Jamaica for an all inclusive. Never know what might happen.

Back