Any Guys Interested In Busty Hairy Mature Jo-Anne

Discussion in 'Couples and Women Seeking' started by Jo-Anne, Mar 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jo-Anne

Jo-Anne New Member

005_1000.jpg 068_1000.jpg 069_1000.jpg 070_1000.jpg 384_1000.jpg 388_1000.jpg 395_1000.jpg jo2.jpg jo3.jpg jo4.jpg jo6.jpg jo82 (2).jpg jo20.jpg jo69.jpg jo9.jpg jo68.jpg jo70.jpg jo8.jpg jo24.jpg jo39.jpg View attachment 69788 View attachment 69533 Hi Jo-Anne is looking for gangbangs and big black bulls i have posted some pictures of her when she did some glamour work she is 43 4 ft 8, 32 J bra size natural hairy cunt and is desperate for some black cock and spunk please get in touch if your interested, Inbox us!

div uk, JimRI, blkbull and 3 others like this.
  2. deck

deck Member

I am interested ...

21 yrs old BBC, from Cameroon, seeking to meet a couple or single women who will love to adopt me as her sexual servant, I crave for white women but I do not have lot of changes to put my dick in use and serve white women as they need. I am located in Cameroon that trouble me so much, so I will be willing to come over to you or if possible come here for a trip so we can have the change to feel each other. ...

3. Dirtydaniel2

Dirtydaniel2 New Member

Those last pictures are Nicole peters score big bust model

4. Jo-Anne

Jo-Anne New Member

thats her she rapped in ages ago thank you

5. cocoawidth

cocoawidth New Member

Hi Joanne,

I am interested in getting in touch with you so we can begin contact. I hope you are well and I will be in contact soon via my moniker - cocoawidth.

All the Best

6. Jo-Anne

Jo-Anne New Member

Where are you from we are in Nottingham, inbox us!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.