Any guy interested in coming on pix of my lil blonde girlfriend

I cant post pix on here as im on iphone but if ur interested i can email u her pic to cum over or photoshop ur cock in her pussy

Doesn't say a damn thing about me. Says a lot about the white dudes who lie and the thirsty black dudes who act like they can't see thru bullshit.

Just seems odd that someone who insists that: "Yeah every thread that is like this, some white gay dude started it. And dumb niggas are ready to jackoff to it" would bother to waste his time reading them or even be on this site if that's all he finds here.
Unless, of course, he enjoys the bullshit that lying, gay white dudes post.

If you say hoot then I'm talking about the Owl. Funny you replying so I know you are either the gay white dude or the black dude who pulls his dick out with every pic that you guys post.

If you say hoot then I'm talking about the Owl. Funny you replying so I know you are either the gay white dude or the black dude who pulls his dick out with every pic that you guys post.

Neither, just someone who knows not to take any of this too seriously and just enjoy it for its entertainment value.

Between the gay boys trying to find a black stud to fuck them, the black bull wannabees plastering pictures of their dicks all over every thread and the righteous racists condemning their white brothers and sisters for worshiping the mighty black cock, it does get old, but occasionally there are a few bright spots.

If a woman or a lying gay white dude starts a thread that people respond to, what's the problem? If they're enjoying it, its good. If not, it dies out, but whether it's all bullshit or actually real it doesn't really matter much as no one's going to be hooking up anyway.

I don't see why you feel the need to tell everyone on just about every thread that its fake.
I doubt that many of the black guys really come on here thinking they are actually going to hook up with some sweet killer assed blond trophy wife that's just wasting away on the internet waiting for Mr Magic Dick to find her and save her pussy from withering away with her hubby's four inch wonder worm. Like she really needs to come here because she can't find a dick to fuck her within, oh say twenty miles or so. Did they close all the gin mills?

Occasionally though, a real woman or couple do come in to see if there are any other real people with like interests here as well, so once in a great while, Mr Magic Dick might just get lucky.

It would be a shame if they all stopped because someone says every thread is posted by a lying gay white guy posing as a hot white woman just to get pictures of black dicks. Just like all black men have thick ten inch dicks, people tend to believe it, if they read it often enough.

Again il post and remind yas all i started this post and would actually like a guy to jizz all over my gfs pix as its a fantasy of mine call it gay if u want but im not gay and the post is not fake, dont take life to seriously yall

Neither, just someone who knows not to take any of this too seriously and just enjoy it for its entertainment value.

Between the gay boys trying to find a black stud to fuck them, the black bull wannabees plastering pictures of their dicks all over every thread and the righteous racists condemning their white brothers and sisters for worshiping the mighty black cock, it does get old, but occasionally there are a few bright spots.

If a woman or a lying gay white dude starts a thread that people respond to, what's the problem? If they're enjoying it, its good. If not, it dies out, but whether it's all bullshit or actually real it doesn't really matter much as no one's going to be hooking up anyway.

I don't see why you feel the need to tell everyone on just about every thread that its fake.
I doubt that many of the black guys really come on here thinking they are actually going to hook up with some sweet killer assed blond trophy wife that's just wasting away on the internet waiting for Mr Magic Dick to find her and save her pussy from withering away with her hubby's four inch wonder worm. Like she really needs to come here because she can't find a dick to fuck her within, oh say twenty miles or so. Did they close all the gin mills?

Occasionally though, a real woman or couple do come in to see if there are any other real people with like interests here as well, so once in a great while, Mr Magic Dick might just get lucky.

It would be a shame if they all stopped because someone says every thread is posted by a lying gay white guy posing as a hot white woman just to get pictures of black dicks. Just like all black men have thick ten inch dicks, people tend to believe it, if they read it often enough.
Yeah your one of these gay white dudes or your gay black dudes. I mean you are really getting bent out of shape over these fuckrs being called out. I mean to type this novel that you did I think something I said hit close to home. So if you don't like it then ge ready because I'm goig to continue to call all of this fake ******* out. Sorry if you feel exposed or what I'm saying hits close to home.

These black dudes do think that they are going to find some sexy blonde chick if not there wouldn't be dick pic after dick pic in these dudes avatar. And gays know that these dudes are circus clowns that's why they constanly "here's pics of wife what would u do to her". And these dummies come out of the woodwork with dick pics all over the place.

Back