Any good clubs in Michigan

poohbear

Female
Real Person
From
US
Anyone have any input on good clubs in Michigan to meet people and maybe hook up, any info welcome ty :lips:

It's strange that even though Detroit is heavily populated by BBC very little experience or interest is shared here. Yet, you can see Interracial relationships on great numbers all over Detroit suburbs. You can see those on gas stations, malls, grocery stores, restaurants, left and right.
In regard to your inquiry, I would say myself got tired of trying to make ends meet on websites. My wife is a very picky lady so I am going to change strategy and go all in for the *******. Downtown Detroit even though has a bad reputation still has some good nightclubs that will provide you great opportunities. Last time I was on this club many hot girls were grinding their assets with black guys and one particular hot Latina MILF got hooked with a black guy. So I would save the frustration and go have fun. If luck is not there still will be a Win Win situation for both of us.

PS: there is this place, called The Meeting Place, by Kalamazoo that I have thought trying but did not give too much chase to it cuz been really busy. http://meetingplacemichigan.com/

Last edited:
Back