are there any bbc in austraia

• email if interested

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • wifes 1st bbc

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters

jacksam

Male
My loving wife and I have been married for 27 years and I'm the only person she's had sex with. I would luv for her to experience sex with other guys, particularly well endowed guys. My cock is only about 5" long and I can only fuck for a few minutes before I come.

My wife has never experienced an orgasm during intercourse but has multiple orgasm from my tongue.

My wife is very straight and won't even consider sex outside marriage. So he's the challenge: does anyone want to try to seduce my wife? I'll provide whatever info you need to be successful.

We live in the eastern suburbs of Brisbane Australia.

Please email me if you're up for the challenge on

Last edited by a moderator:
My loving wife and I have been married for 27 years and I'm the only person she's had sex with. I would luv for her to experience sex with other guys, particularly well endowed guys. My cock is only about 5" long and I can only fuck for a few minutes before I come.

My wife has never experienced an orgasm during intercourse but has multiple orgasm from my tongue.

My wife is very straight and won't even consider sex outside marriage. So he's the challenge: does anyone want to try to seduce my wife? I'll provide whatever info you need to be successful.

We live in the eastern suburbs of Brisbane Australia.

Please email me if you're up for the challenge on

I'm in Sunnybank, please send me details/pics of your wife, my email addy is . I'm genuine, professional and work in the city. I am sure I can please your wife.

guyhardcore

love to have u as my sub..as i enjoy hardcore sex n all way into spanking..slapping..tieing the hands..walking u like a dog...stuff ur mouth wit panty n bra n my undergarment...spitting n pissing allover ur face n body ....kicking on ur ass n grabbing n pulling ur hair to let u know who ur master is..msg me as we can get in touch n know better .., as i have cam n we can chat more k

Back