any cucks want to Pm me?

My experience in life has taught me that most guys who go out looking for a cuckoldress, while still being single, are looking to get taken to the cleaners both emotionally and financially. Guys that intimidate or ******* their female partners into a cuckold situation are nothing more than scum abusers of women to me, so they get their rocks off on abusing women. Married couples or men and women partners entering into a cuckold relationship mutually are usually looking to re-define and improve their already successful relationship. So what a cuck gets out of it depends a lot more on the cucks environment that it does with all cucks looking for one particular thing or another in a cuckold relationship. Since I am a single guy, I have never met a woman whom claims she wants to cuckold me, without her overall motivation being either financial remuneration or being a method to meet black men she will ultimately leave me for and have a permanent relationship with the black man I found for her while we were a "couple." So now you know what's in it for this cuckold. With that in mind, feel free to PM me. Thanks.
Great post and true. Me and hubby fell in love first then after a while he finally confessed his secret fantasy to me and it so happen was my biggest fantasy also. It’s now our secret lifestyle and that makes it so much more exciting.

im interested in knowing what you guys get out of a cuck relationship, and what turns you on about it.
Knowing she gets pleasure from other men is quite rewarding! Get dressed sexy and slutty to go out with black men is quite an experience i would like to see. Also the contrast with black men, big cock pleasure her and hitting her cervix/womb and coming inside is super exciting to see or hear about. Sloppy seconds is what is all about afterwards ;)

My experience in life has taught me that most guys who go out looking for a cuckoldress, while still being single, are looking to get taken to the cleaners both emotionally and financially. Guys that intimidate or ******* their female partners into a cuckold situation are nothing more than scum abusers of women to me, so they get their rocks off on abusing women. Married couples or men and women partners entering into a cuckold relationship mutually are usually looking to re-define and improve their already successful relationship. So what a cuck gets out of it depends a lot more on the cucks environment that it does with all cucks looking for one particular thing or another in a cuckold relationship. Since I am a single guy, I have never met a woman whom claims she wants to cuckold me, without her overall motivation being either financial remuneration or being a method to meet black men she will ultimately leave me for and have a permanent relationship with the black man I found for her while we were a "couple." So now you know what's in it for this cuckold. With that in mind, feel free to PM me. Thanks.
Good post. And great information for aspiring cucks or married men wanting to be to introspect on.

I’ve (Gabe) always been into chastity and female dominance over me. My wife (Erica) has always loved This about me. She’s always enjoyed being in charge. Something I’ve learned is that birth order really has kinda defined our relationship in that sense, example being, she’s the oldest sibling of her brothers and sisters and I’m the youngest, naturally making her bossier I guess you can say. As for this lifestyle I’ve always enjoyed seeing Erica pleased by other men, it started in high school when her me and a teammate of mine from football had a threesome, I sat back after a few minutes to film them fucking and it was always hot to see that, he was half black and white not huge dick but not small either, id say close to my size maybe a tad bigger, but now I want to see her ravanged by a dom black man, and she wants to be used by a bbc as well.

I guess I never got off on talking to other cucks. I wish I did, cuz then I would probably be just a normal homosexual and would get laid more often and probably a better adjusted individual. When I talk with other cucks, it makes me realize that it's hopeless for me to find a cuckoldress as a single guy. Hopeless.

I never understood the whole concept of a single guy wanting to be cucked as the main theme in his relationship with a woman. Speaking from experience, the excitement of being cucked or just watching your wife/gf with another man comes from watching the woman that you LOVE being so intimate with someone else. I've been to swingers parties where, along with my gf, there were other women playing with bbc. As crazy as it got, watching my gf was by far the most exciting part of the event because I had no emotional attachment to the other women. Maybe I'm missing the mark but I think any single guy who desires a cuck relationship should first concentrate on developing a relationship of the heart, and then move on to his little head desires.

I never understood the whole concept of a single guy wanting to be cucked as the main theme in his relationship with a woman. Speaking from experience, the excitement of being cucked or just watching your wife/gf with another man comes from watching the woman that you LOVE being so intimate with someone else. I've been to swingers parties where, along with my gf, there were other women playing with bbc. As crazy as it got, watching my gf was by far the most exciting part of the event because I had no emotional attachment to the other women. Maybe I'm missing the mark but I think any single guy who desires a cuck relationship should first concentrate on developing a relationship of the heart, and then move on to his little head desires.
Hit the nail on the head, watching other women does not do it for me, watching the woman(wife) i adore and love. being intimate, with a BBC is the ultimate buzz for me, we have had meets where the BBC as not been on our wavelength and its been obvious from the start that mrs inked was not in to him and i pick up, on that and the meet does not go much further.

I’ve (Gabe) always been into chastity and female dominance over me. My wife (Erica) has always loved This about me. She’s always enjoyed being in charge. Something I’ve learned is that birth order really has kinda defined our relationship in that sense, example being, she’s the oldest sibling of her brothers and sisters and I’m the youngest, naturally making her bossier I guess you can say. As for this lifestyle I’ve always enjoyed seeing Erica pleased by other men, it started in high school when her me and a teammate of mine from football had a threesome, I sat back after a few minutes to film them fucking and it was always hot to see that, he was half black and white not huge dick but not small either, id say close to my size maybe a tad bigger, but now I want to see her ravanged by a dom black man, and she wants to be used by a bbc as well.
this sounds so great, what a wonderful husband

Back