any cucks want to Pm me?

My experience in life has taught me that most guys who go out looking for a cuckoldress, while still being single, are looking to get taken to the cleaners both emotionally and financially. Guys that intimidate or ******* their female partners into a cuckold situation are nothing more than scum abusers of women to me, so they get their rocks off on abusing women. Married couples or men and women partners entering into a cuckold relationship mutually are usually looking to re-define and improve their already successful relationship. So what a cuck gets out of it depends a lot more on the cucks environment that it does with all cucks looking for one particular thing or another in a cuckold relationship. Since I am a single guy, I have never met a woman whom claims she wants to cuckold me, without her overall motivation being either financial remuneration or being a method to meet black men she will ultimately leave me for and have a permanent relationship with the black man I found for her while we were a "couple." So now you know what's in it for this cuckold. With that in mind, feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Last edited:
im interested in knowing what you guys get out of a cuck relationship, and what turns you on about it.

I'm a wannabe cuck with neither a wife nor a girlfriend. Never even been cucked by a stranger. If im not a waste of your time, id love to PM you and chat about cuckolding. However, it appears that your profile doesn't give the option to PM you

I'm a wannabe cuck with neither a wife nor a girlfriend. Never even been cucked by a stranger. If im not a waste of your time, id love to PM you and chat about cuckolding. However, it appears that your profile doesn't give the option to PM you
It's likely not even a woman that posted the link. It's likely you will know this within a year or less given you are new. I've been on this site for years and years and NEVER, not ONCE, has a cuckoldress ever contacted me except to ultimately get me to send them money without meeting or based only on a voice call and not even a face to face chat. You are wasting your own time, yet it is your time to waste. You'll learn so enjoy the pics and bullshit and don't expect to really find a cuckoldress here.

It's likely not even a woman that posted the link. It's likely you will know this within a year or less given you are new. I've been on this site for years and years and NEVER, not ONCE, has a cuckoldress ever contacted me except to ultimately get me to send them money without meeting or based only on a voice call and not even a face to face chat. You are wasting your own time, yet it is your time to waste. You'll learn so enjoy the pics and bullshit and don't expect to really find a cuckoldress here.

Yea you're probably right. Figure people aren't as likely to talk to me since i have little to offer. Definitely enjoying the pics! At the least would like to talk to other ducks. Been on here for years also. Few conversations have lasted more than a week

I guess I never got off on talking to other cucks. I wish I did, cuz then I would probably be just a normal homosexual and would get laid more often and probably a better adjusted individual. When I talk with other cucks, it makes me realize that it's hopeless for me to find a cuckoldress as a single guy. Hopeless.

Perhaps one, day, I may actually be tolerable to women. Perhaps not. Either way, talking to another cuck one on one, depresses me. Talking to a cuck and his female partner at the same time is fun, yet it has never happened in any online setting in which I've been involved.

Back