Any Cucks interested in hosting a party for Black Bulls and their Partners in NJ?

Interested in a IR Blacks on Blondes Party - NJ

• Yes I would attend

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Yes I would sponsor

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Maybe - Tell me more

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Not Interested

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
yes your right there are probably many on site like me cuckolds on this site, but has it ever occurred to you why?/???????? I spend many nights on sites like this, while she is out getting fucked, do you realise how a cuckolds mind works, I can hardly concentrate on anything else while she is out hence why I am on here!!!!

so where and when is this proposed event to take place, as I know my wife would love to attend as I would

actually I have had a very similar idea for a little over two years now with a different features and distinction let's talk I would love to get some together and possibly partner with you in this idea and getting it started... I was hoping to often maybe once a month or one every other month have an event along with a few ideas that would give it more momentum to have continuity with would allow it to grow... Let's talk and if we both connect on our ideas and what we want to happen we can possibly get something amazing going. Message me privately if interested

Back