Any Couples that enjoy black cock together at the same time?

I serviced a married couple in Minneapolis. I began servicing the husband first through a glory hole. It evolved that I would service he and his wife and I was always blindfolded. The wife and I would sometimes suck his dick together.
I was there to service her pussy and ass and clean up after he fucked her. In the 2 years when he lived near me I never saw either of them! I hope you find a married couple eager to please your needs!

We're a both bi couple who ended up being BBC sluts together. Started out exploring swinging many years ago and progressed into dabbling in BDSM and kink. She has always been bi and I had a long time curiosity as well. I had expressed an interest in some mild cross dressing which she supported and even encouraged and we both really got into it. We played around a little with MFM with me dressed and she really liked watching me with another guy. Being more the submissive type it really brought out the submissive side in me and I became more bottom as time went on. We started searching for BBC who were receptive to the idea of using us both and found a local guy who was into it. Seems most BBC will not openly admit to being bi but will use a willing bottom if the mood strikes. As time went by he wanted me more fem and had suggestions on how he wanted us both dressed to use. I'm a chesty guy with C cup titties, which he really liked and he always said he wanted them bigger, even suggesting putting me on hormones to have really massive tits. Well, having to live mostly in the vanilla world that just wouldn't be possible, plus the side effects weren't something I wanted to go through. Found some info on saline breast inflation and started experimenting and got rather good at it, I can get a nice set of DD's for a few hours which feels wonderful and I love having them played with as they're really sensitive. First time he saw me with them he practically raped me on the spot and we've both been hooked ever since. Sadly, he moved away for a job and we were left without anyone for a long time. We've had several bulls since but haven't had the relationship we had with him. Hopefully, one day we can find another mature Bull who wants us both to use for his pleasure and enjoyment.

Back