Any church going married white women, also BBC addicted?

Are you a married white christian who attends church every sunday and fucks a lot of BBC?

• YES

Votes: 479 76.0%
  • NO

Votes: 151 24.0%

• Total voters
I was a priest in a less then great neighborhood in Chicago. My parish partnered with a suburban parish that had quite a bit of money. We would do a clergy exchange several times a year, of course you invite individuals from the partner parish to your own. I would make it a point to invite a few college age women, recently divorced white women and single white women along with the requisite couples to my parish for Mass and lunch or dinner. I would also make sure that several black couples and black men joined us. Several relationships took root through those. Some of those white women became regular attendees. When asked why they decided to change parishes their response generally was that they felt more comfortable with my congregants and they were already in the neighborhood on Sunday afternoons or Saturday evenings.

I was a priest in a less then great neighborhood in Chicago. My parish partnered with a suburban parish that had quite a bit of money. We would do a clergy exchange several times a year, of course you invite individuals from the partner parish to your own. I would make it a point to invite a few college age women, recently divorced white women and single white women along with the requisite couples to my parish for Mass and lunch or dinner. I would also make sure that several black couples and black men joined us. Several relationships took root through those. Some of those white women became regular attendees. When asked why they decided to change parishes their response generally was that they felt more comfortable with my congregants and they were already in the neighborhood on Sunday afternoons or Saturday evenings.

You were the interracial enabler for the parish lol. Well done!
I’m speaking as an altar boy many many years ago. Funny where life takes us.

I buried the lede: your story was extremely interesting.

I have been to church with both hubby and bbc lover when we went to go visit him. Hubby good friends with bbc bf. They been friends since college days. he introduced. I dont need this lifestyle due to hubby has a big hispanic cock. The point is about our soul and where our heart is on humanity and life. I have been to church and have met and seen some of the most hypocrite people.

Last edited:
My wife is a christian and regularly goes to church , once in the UK she met an older parish vicar he happened to be black , we were there for two years so she went to church every Sunday , one thing led to another eventually he got invited to Sunday lunch , at lunch it was obvious he took a shine to Kim and encouraged her to do moor at the church , she went twice a week to help with the choir , one night she came home a lot later than normal , with a huge smile on her face and very wet panties , she explained, the vicar displayed a huge hard on visible through his cassock, not resisting his approach he raised it up to display a very nice thick cock , I couldn’t resist , so I enjoyed him and he me .

My wife has sit in church beside me, holding my hand during service, smiling and talking to all her church friends, with a pussy full of black cum, panties soaked as it leaked out during services…..she is so kinky, she also had one guy blow a load on her tits, let me lick the cum off one of her tit’s but put her bra on over the cum on the other tit and went to church this way. Sunday is traditionally a big time black cock worship day for my wife, almost every Sunday since we started, she gets black cock and usually cocks as she’ll fuck two and sometimes three different black guys throughout the day. She has literally had one stop by moments before we needed to leave, her all dolled up…he just raises up her dress, moves her panties to the side, bends her over the couch, uses that pussy and nuts in it…..she’ll turn around and take his cock in her mouth and suck it clean….he’ll usually stay at our house and nap or watch tv while we are gone to church if he wants more pussy…..she’ll put a pad in her panties so his cum doesn’t leak out and make a big wet spot on her dress and go to church and just be the sweetest, little innocent lady you’ve ever seen, hugging and acting so innocent to the elderly church women….i swear, sometimes sitting on the pew with her, I can get a whiff of cum and I know exactly what it is…..one time, she noticed i was hard during the service and she asked me after church why were you hard…I told her, I could smell cum, or thought I could, and I knew it was coming from her as I watched her get the cum right before we left the house and it had me all turned on.

My wife has sit in church beside me, holding my hand during service, smiling and talking to all her church friends, with a pussy full of black cum, panties soaked as it leaked out during services…..she is so kinky, she also had one guy blow a load on her tits, let me lick the cum off one of her tit’s but put her bra on over the cum on the other tit and went to church this way. Sunday is traditionally a big time black cock worship day for my wife, almost every Sunday since we started, she gets black cock and usually cocks as she’ll fuck two and sometimes three different black guys throughout the day. She has literally had one stop by moments before we needed to leave, her all dolled up…he just raises up her dress, moves her panties to the side, bends her over the couch, uses that pussy and nuts in it…..she’ll turn around and take his cock in her mouth and suck it clean….he’ll usually stay at our house and nap or watch tv while we are gone to church if he wants more pussy…..she’ll put a pad in her panties so his cum doesn’t leak out and make a big wet spot on her dress and go to church and just be the sweetest, little innocent lady you’ve ever seen, hugging and acting so innocent to the elderly church women….i swear, sometimes sitting on the pew with her, I can get a whiff of cum and I know exactly what it is…..one time, she noticed i was hard during the service and she asked me after church why were you hard…I told her, I could smell cum, or thought I could, and I knew it was coming from her as I watched her get the cum right before we left the house and it had me all turned on.
Love it!!

Slightly off topic.

My ex GF was a dedicated Christian and invited me to join in on a threesome with a gay priest she was sleeping with. We had discussed this type of situations after we broke up and she had moved away. Alas it would have meant long distance travel and i was not emotionally ready for the real life situation.

Back