Any bulls pick up chicks at the gym?

Greg123

Male
From
IL, US
Was wondering if any black bulls pick up wives at the gym? Trying to find out if i should get her to start going to the gym.

I am a trainer, so you start out by making her comfortable being around you. Then you touch areas to see if she jumps, if not go a little more then you have her. I found out that most white women want a firmer or bigger ass so it is hands on when showing them what to do. So far I am at five over several years.

I am a trainer, so you start out by making her comfortable being around you. Then you touch areas to see if she jumps, if not go a little more then you have her. I found out that most white women want a firmer or bigger ass so it is hands on when showing them what to do. So far I am at five over several years.
My wife had a black personal trainer but one day she told me he stopped working there but i wonder what really happened? O and btw my wife has got a really plump ass already heh

I'm a fitness trainer and the sight of a sexy sweaty black man is a huge turn on for me. My fantasy is to be dragged into the men's locker room by two black men and continue our workout against the lockers, in the shower, and in the bathroom. Mmmmmmmmm so hot!

I'm a fitness trainer and the sight of a sexy sweaty black man is a huge turn on for me. My fantasy is to be dragged into the men's locker room by two black men and continue our workout against the lockers, in the shower, and in the bathroom. Mmmmmmmmm so hot!
Hmu I'm in your area

As a former Fitness Trainer, I slept with a few clients. Women sometimes become attracted to their trainer because we always provide them with encouragement and positive reinforcement that they made not be getting at home or in their current relationship.

After sleeping with a few of clients for a couple of times, I felt it was wrong because it resembles ******* when you collect money for the training. Sex was expected in every session. I actually lost the clients by choice due to not wanting to mixed business with pleasure.

As a former Fitness Trainer, I slept with a few clients. Women sometimes become attracted to their trainer because we always provide them with encouragement and positive reinforcement that they made not be getting at home or in their current relationship.

After sleeping with a few of clients for a couple of times, I felt it was wrong because it resembles ******* when you collect money for the training. Sex was expected in every session. I actually lost the clients by choice due to not wanting to mixed business with pleasure.
Probably the clients needed more excerisize to get the compliments at home.

A hard dick has no conscience.

Back