• no she wants an orgasm and fast

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robido

Couple
From
China
Looking for Bulls to satisfy my wife's insatiable desire for sex and being treated like a whore...she's very clean and hot looking and likes to lower herself to be used by other men and this mainly because she knows it excites me like hell and also because she's a real vaginal slut, she just needs to be penetrated every day..please message me if you are in town for business and want to get laid for free, we can join you at your hotel and with the right guy and pole she will often stay over so you can have her to yourself..only serious and potent guys please, BBC are of course preferred and will get special attention
Suck, fuck, anal, DP, bareback, cumeating, creampies

Hubby is on biz trip, Bull is god knows where, so i'm here all by myself and desperately looking for well-hung potent men to come and fuck me...anyone?? Its free so please me

Looking for Bulls to satisfy my wife's insatiable desire for sex and being treated like a whore...she's very clean and hot looking and likes to lower herself to be used by other men and this mainly because she knows it excites me like hell and also because she's a real vaginal slut, she just needs to be penetrated every day..please message me if you are in town for business and want to get laid for free, we can join you at your hotel and with the right guy and pole she will often stay over so you can have her to yourself..only serious and potent guys please, BBC are of course preferred and will get special attention
Suck, fuck, anal, DP, bareback, cumeating, creampies
come ride my BBC
message me :sex:

Back