Wife needs new black men
lovers
good fuck buddies
friends with benefits
boyfriends
lovers
black and a big dick needed
Sorry to tell you, my wife doesn't just fuck anybody

Am I the only one that finds it a bit odd that so many guys are here trolling for black men for their "women"? The "women" would be the ones fucking them, shouldn't they be out there looking? As a comparison, if I want to buy clothes or a car, I'm not going to send my wife or my brother out there to test drive it or try the clothes on for me. Or perhaps I just answered my own question...:oops:

My wife prefers that I screen them a bit then she talks to them, That is just how she wants to operate. I try to tell her to take care of it from the start but thats how it goes.

Am I the only one that finds it a bit odd that so many guys are here trolling for black men for their "women"? The "women" would be the ones fucking them, shouldn't they be out there looking? As a comparison, if I want to buy clothes or a car, I'm not going to send my wife or my brother out there to test drive it or try the clothes on for me. Or perhaps I just answered my own question...:oops:
No, you're not the only one. Call me cynical, but having seen so many posts like this, I can't help but wonder how legit they are.

Well I know we are real. It is the internet I can not prove it other than say we are real.
And just to add my wife does have two black friends that she sees from time to time , but it is just time to time and not enough for her at this time.

Well I know we are real. It is the internet I can not prove it other than say we are real.
And just to add my wife does have two black friends that she sees from time to time , but it is just time to time and not enough for her at this time.
Agree, no way to 100% prove someone is real online but by verifying yourself on this site, you can move in the right direction. Take it or leave it but responses may improve if you do it.

Meet them in real life and screen them the same way that you would over the internet? Go out for a few drinks or something. Guys over the internet are "anybody's"

Damn good post. Lol

In my life experience women do the choosing. It there is any screening to be done they're certainly not going to delegate it. They might have their hubby set up the meeting but they're not going to have hubby making choices. Attraction is a very personalized phenomenon and women are generally choosier than men.

It's a biological imperative. Men can spread their seed and have hundreds of babies per year. Women can have only one or two per year. Evolution has made women the choosy ones.

The "real people" label means almost nothing imo. That's so easy to photo shop. If you want to know if someone's real talk to them on the phone. That flushes out the fakers pretty darn fast.

It's a biological imperative. Men can spread their seed and have hundreds of babies per year. Women can have only one or two per year. Evolution has made women the choosy ones.

:) aw baby, hundreds of babies? not the way u play iwth that litttle weenie of urs.:cold: hundreds of sticky messes is all i see in ur future :bounce: :devil:

THERE U R!!! get off the computer baby and get in my ear. i'm so horny right now i could just rip someone's balls off. :frantic: guess who's!!!! lmao :devil: and stop ur whining. u know u love it:dance:

THERE U R!!! get off the computer baby and get in my ear. i'm so horny right now i could just rip someone's balls off. :frantic: guess who's!!!! lmao :devil: and stop ur whining. u know u love it:dance:

OH NO!!! Sally, don't rip them off! :eek:
Just hurt them a little. ;):D

Back