Any black master or white girl w bbc want to out n humiliate white baby dick sissy?

Eric and Susan

Couple
From
MI, US
I'e had some things said that def is taking any sense of manhood away. I promote n love white girls gone black, my dick has been told by at least 30/40 females that I literally have a baby's sized dick. I cannot even et in a girl, to small to even get past her lips. I call myself Samantha, and I love sucking n swallowing black cock. After posting on Craigslist for 7 months, and sucking almost 150 black dicks, I am addicted, the master cock. Humiliate me, be cruel. Make me lose the cock soon. Please help me achieve my dream of being here to service bbc. Yes that's hard too.

Attachments

• 152482495970471515995.jpg
    152482495970471515995.jpg
    515.9 KB · Views: 2
No I do not. I'm tired of living a lie, I want to be outed for having a super tiny dick, for being a sissy n sucking black dick. My cock to small for anything, n I know that black cock is taking over. I hope I can help convince white girls. I love watching a fine white girl w bull,last week I seen one take her bf to bathroom, he was already hard, made my dick look like a baby's, it's baby sized. I love knocked up white girls w black, or he white girls, nice to see they are learning early.

Back