Any Black Guys Here 10" & Bigger

How Big Is Your Cock?

• Total voters
she enjoys most cock and she was use to having big cocks so he was not a surprise , she previously had a 10 inch thick one that she was able to fuck enough to get used to handling it. She was lucky and she started of with one close to 8 and had progressively larger cocks and they were all different shapes

He definitely is:

tumblr_nx99i1wZyL1uniyfu_frame1.jpg

...but at least 3 members have flashed that cock. So, who knows who's authentic?

On-line, we've found that 99.9% of individuals who claim they are black and hung are 100% phony. Over the past year or so we've found two individuals who were real. Most white individuals are simply venting their sexual frustrations via their finger tips and the keyboard.

He definitely is:

tumblr_nx99i1wZyL1uniyfu_frame1.jpg

...but at least 3 members have flashed that cock. So, who knows who's authentic?

One guy used a pic from the gallery posted by another user and said it was him.....I thought this website was an exception to all the phonies on other websites....guess I was very wrong

Over the years we have met 25 black men two had a smaller cock than me , one was 11 inches in Arkansas the Walmart special, the others were mostly 8 or 9 inches, the best one was a teacher in Denver 9 inches with a big mushroom head and a great personality. The guy from west Africa who used to visit our house was very nice indeed. Pam enjoyed everyone but some more than others

my wife pam had an 11 incher in Bentonville Arkansas several times, a walmart special. She is only 5ft 1 100 lbs so she was just about 5 times longer than the guys cock
My ex was scared when we met our friend in LA. She was not accepting his 10 inches BBC but only once.

Over the years we have met 25 black men two had a smaller cock than me , one was 11 inches in Arkansas the Walmart special, the others were mostly 8 or 9 inches, the best one was a teacher in Denver 9 inches with a big mushroom head and a great personality. The guy from west Africa who used to visit our house was very nice indeed. Pam enjoyed everyone but some more than others
Would love to meet the guy in Denver!!

he was nice he was fucking pam and he pulled out and shoved it down my throat and blew, turns out i was the first man who had ever sucked him or takena load . He and pam would fuck and they would put the phone beside them so I could listen backhome in new brunswick, talk about a totally controlled cuck

she had a couple of other guys in denver but he was the best seems every city she worked in was the same way but in Atlanta it was 6 or 7 men

The pleasure of giving Pam her first ever BBC went to an old university friend and roommate of mine. We had been married almost nine years and while we were on a combined vacation/convention trip. Edwin and I had lost contact after graduation and what a surprise it was to meet again. It had always been a fantasy of mine to see a black guy get into a white pussy, a fantasy I often shared with Pam. Well that night back in our hotel suite Pam and I were making out and I suggested, "Would you like a BBC right now!" Her only response was, "Edwin!" I blew my load right then and there! I knew how well hung Edwin was from our university days and .... well, "WOW!" The next night the three of us went out to dinner, then a little club hopping, after which we ended up back at our hotel suite and within an hour or so Edwin ended up in Pam! What an incredible experience. The following night, during a little respite in their activity, Pam got bold and measured his manhood, it was an unbelievable 11+ inches long and almost 7 inches in circumference. She measured it with one of those keychain measuring tapes I always carry. THAT'S A LOT OF COCK ... REGARDLESS OF COLOUR!
P.S. For the curious, "YES" ... he went in bareback!
P.S.S. I never ever dreamed of seeing my fantasy happen, least of all that if it did, it would be my wife's pussy getting blackened!!

Back