any BCC Bulls giving online assignments to white subs?

qwentwerth

Male
From
US
Are there any BBC Bulls that want an online personal assistant you could give tasks and assignments to....their job might be to email you pictures, links to videos, write short stories, captions and/or even recruiting white women for you. I think white subs could be very helpful personal assistants to BBC bulls....

Are there any BBC bulls that like that idea? you could email instructions and a deadline to your white personal assistant and they'd have to complete the task or risk losing the position of being another eager white servant.

Are there any BBC Bulls that want an online personal assistant you could give tasks and assignments to....their job might be to email you pictures, links to videos, write short stories, captions and/or even recruiting white women for you. I think white subs could be very helpful personal assistants to BBC bulls....

Are there any BBC bulls that like that idea? you could email instructions and a deadline to your white personal assistant and they'd have to complete the task or risk losing the position of being another eager white servant.
leave you're email in my box now ! If u horny

Back