ANY BBCs in N.C.?

Tim

Couple
From
NC, US
We r a Wht. Cpl. in N.C...We r new to all this and want to find DOM. Guys with HUGE COCKS!
I'm the Hubby & want to be cuckold & I will gladly be ur bitch, suck cock, get fucked,cleanup,etc...
U just have to teach me how cause i want to learn everything....My Wife is Sexy & talks about being Slutty & Fucking BBCs, but never follows thru and likes to tease a lot..Here where we live people r still living in the old days,meaning they don't condone anything interracial & really there r not many blks. living around here....I know my wife could be a great Fuck Whore,but i'm thinking she may have to be ****** into it,so i need someone who will be able to do this..By doing whatever has to be done to turn my princess into a useless Cum Slut..I'm willing to help in anyway to accomplish this...I need guys who r Dom. w/ Huge Over sized Cocks & Preferable BLACK & must be into being Kinky/Nasty, Mean/Rough/Forceful (*******), Bareback, Breeding,No Holes Barred/Anything Goes & Show No Mercy, etc.

M CUNT.jpg Marsha ass12.jpg

Last edited:
We r a Wht. Cpl. in N.C...We r new to all this and want to find DOM. Guys with HUGE COCKS!
I'm the Hubby & want to be cuckold & I will gladly be ur bitch, suck cock, get fucked,cleanup,etc...
U just have to teach me how cause i want to learn everything....My Wife is Sexy & talks about being Slutty & Fucking BBCs, but never follows thru and likes to tease a lot..Here where we live people r still living in the old days,meaning they don't condone anything interracial & really there r not many blks. living around here....I know my wife could be a great Fuck Whore,but i'm thinking she may have to be ****** into it,so i need someone who will be able to do this..By doing whatever has to be done to turn my princess into a useless Cum Slut..I'm willing to help in anyway to accomplish this...I need guys who r Dom. w/ Huge Over sized Cocks & Preferable BLACK & must be into being Kinky/Nasty, Mean/Rough/Forceful (*******), Bareback, Breeding,No Holes Barred/Anything Goes & Show No Mercy, etc. if this is real email me I'm your man

View attachment 410872 View attachment 410870 View attachment 410869

U just have to teach me how cause i want to learn everything....My Wife is Sexy & talks about being Slutty & Fucking BBCs, but never follows thru and likes to tease a lot..Here where we live people r still living in the old days,meaning th teach studey don't condone anything interracial & really there r not many blks. living around here....I know my wife could be a great Fuck Whore,but i'm thinking she may have to be ****** into it,so i need someone who will be able to do this..By doing whatever has to be done to turn my princess into a useless Cum Slut..I'm willing to help in anyway to accomplish this...I need guys who r Dom. w/ Huge Over sized Cocks & Preferable BLACK & must be into being Kinky/Nasty, Mean/Rough/Forceful (*******), Bareback, Breeding,No Holes Barred/Anything Goes & Show No Mercy, etc. T stud

U just have to teach me how cause i want to learn everything....My Wife is Sexy & talks about being Slutty & Fucking BBCs, but never follows thru and likes to tease a lot..Here where we live people r still living in the old days,meaning they don't condone anything interracial & really there r not many blks. living around here....I know my wife could be a great Fuck Whore,but i'm thinking she may have to be ****** into it,so i need someone who will be able to do this..By doing whatever has to be done to turn my princess into a useless Cum Slut..I'm willing to help in anyway to accomplish this...I need guys who r Dom. w/ Huge Over sized Cocks & Preferable BLACK & must be into being Kinky/Nasty, Mean/Rough/Forceful (*******), Bareback, Breeding,No Holes Barred/Anything Goes & Show No Mercy, etc.

I want this pussy!!

I'm into kinky *******. Collar and leash on her. Cum in her mouth and make her spit my cum in your mouth. You eating my cum out of her pussy and ass. You licking my ass while she sucks my dick. That's just a few things

Back